NW Cruises

Hey NWsters,

    Well I thought I would give you a post mortem on the NWSD cruise from this weekend. It was allot more fun then the last one first off, the weather could not have been more perfect. But also the planning was more thorough and the route was gorgeous. We met at Evolution Sports in Everett, a total of 30 or so cars turned out in various incarnations and states of tune. Although the A3s ruled the day once again and only one other Scirocco showed. We then set off for the ferry where we had planned on all being in the same area for a photo shoot. The holding area for the ferry quickly filled up with gleaming VDubs and we drew quit a crowd of on-lookers and people toured around the cars. As luck would have it with the volume of traffic going to Whidbey Island for the holiday and the wonderful weather we were all spread out through the ship. But it did make for a nice tour the boat. Whidbey island was pretty busy with traffic so not all of us were able to run the speed the weather and our cars demanded. The roads were glass smooth and nice and twisty, too bad for the traffic. But all made it safely to the first photo op where we filled the parking lot. It was then on to Deception Pass, which was packed with holiday traffic so the most ideal parking for the photo op was taken. But everyone got together in one way shape or form. From there we broke up and some returned to Evolution and some home. All in all well worth it and I'm looking forward to the next cruise, too bad none of you could make it. The Dyno Day is however on April 1st which as you know on the same day as our Scirocco cruise. I have lotsa pics although they are huge in size (12megs for all) if anyone wants to see them, hope you have a T1 hehe.

    Well I wasn't able to get the Scirocco Fools Cruise route tested out due to weather and work, and of course this weekend I was busy. Im also in need of a copilot since Im new to the area...so step up and youll get a free lunch and beer out of the deal. I'm hoping to run it this weekend, Ill let you all know how it is. Let me know of any suggestions you have......

Shannon Fenton
Telecom Resource Management
Amazon.com
Desk 206.266.6736