For help

	I want to thank you all for the help with my car. You shared with me, a new
commer, your years of knowledge and skills.
After replacing the insert and re-tuning the car it ran better. The last
adjustment of the air/fuel got it up and running.  My car is back, fuel
ecomony is good, not as fast as a new car, but its MY Scirocco...
	As for the hate of other cars? Controllable accelleration is nice, but its
how the car handles at speed that matters. VW's are a German design, with a
different design mind than the American or Japanese concepts.
	Richard Sealey (Guide for Idiots) likened the Scirocco to the turtle in the
Turtle & the Hare. In the last big snow storm, I had fun driving around. I
couldn't believe how many cars couldn't even move...

	Again, thanks for your help. I do appreciate it. Our cars may be old, some
not so pretty, but they get us where we are going....

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
'81 Scirocco (Its alive!)
ICQ: 7704980