Re: [all] who are we supposed to hate?

Things I hate:

Type R badges: I don't know much about Honda's, but I know a perpetrator
when I see one.

"M" series badges on regular BMW's. The last guy also had a ragtop sunroof -
Yuk.

Loud exhaust and huge tips - They do nothing and sound like a sportbike.

Bi-Plane wings. Do you want to go slower, or do you need another place to
hang your laundry?

It's a trade-off, though. I know people that have lame cars that are cool,
or cool cars and the people are lame. Case by case for me.

Travis.
'88 16V.