Re: audio(sub placement)

I tried that a few moons ago.  Tried to run a 10" subwoofer cone into the
hole.  Put some poly fill (box stuffing) around it and tried to use the
trunk as a "box" to evenly distribute the sound, like a subwoofer box.
Rattled the car a bit, sound was....buzzy....at best....and I wasn't overly
happy with it.  Ended up building a box around it...ditched that...and just
bought a Kicker 3-speaker trunk box.  Gonna toss it soon....too big....takes
up too much room...going to try the sub-compact subwoofer box they make for
ultra-compacts like the Ford Focus....save space without sacrificing sound
quality.  But maybe you will try something new and let us know? :)

Steph