Re: New guy with a question

Simon <Simon@egreurope.co.uk> writes:
> Hi Guys
>
> I notice most of you are US, I am UK and after some US specific
> information.
>
> The 16v Scirocco comes with PAS (standard?) or certainly most cars
> seem to have it. I want to put this on my MK1 Drag racing vehicle
(turbo Nos  - Big wheels and street driven) Now I do recall you guys
maybe drive on the other side of the road for some strange reason.....
But the rack should be fairly similar.

> What I would like if one of you can help is an e-mailed pic of a
> power steering rack so I can make a judgement call as to whether I will
be
> able to 'mod it to fit.
>
> Thanks
>
> Simon
>
> BTW just kidding about driving on the right / left

We drive on the right side, as in "correct". 8 ^ )

I just pulled a power steering rack from my "rest in pieces" '87 Scirocco
16V, I'll sell the rack,with the hoses attached to it for $50, free
delivery in Philadelphia.

I'll try to get a pic together.

Peter
'79 Scirocco 16V project car
'80 Scirocco
'88 Scirocco 16V
'83 GTI, daily driver

              To reply to the Scirocco list click here:
<mailto:thescirocco@juno.com,scirocco-l@scirocco.org>