Re: torque wrench

I remember seeing this deal on the autox list.
Harbor freight has their Pittsburgh 1/2" micrometer-style torque wrench on
sale for $9.99 right now.  This is the only kind of torque wrench i would
use, the kind with the little pointer sucks.  Yes, they will cover any
range of torques you will probably need, 10-150 ft-lbs i think.  I have
used similar ones to this one and have never had any trouble with them.
Its not craftsman quality or anything but I doubt you could ever break it
and its hard to go wrong for 10 bucks.  Its got a lifetime warranty too.
Heres the link:

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/taf/Category.taf?CategoryID=152

Eric Person
86.5 16v