Re: E-bay; 50mm 16V Scirocco Intake Manifold

i would have to agree but if it is polished abd pretty aas bretts then 650 is not a bad priceask rich deede how his is comign hehehehehe
i have thermal coated minie it looks great black adn keeps air cooler
go to my web page and look
http://www.netcolony.com/autos/sjmill/pics.html
scroll down
jonas

Dirk Schneider wrote:

As far as I know, Harry wants to sell his *polished surface*
50mm intake manifold for $650 + shipping.

If anybody is interested , he can write a mail to me.

I always thought his price was too high,
but he claimed that it was a PITA to polish it.

I think that e.g. Owen made a better choice to powdercoat it.
This looks also very nice, but is less cost and effort...

Greetings
Dirk