{non roc} Foreign Drag

Does anyone know of any good Toyota, or other Asian (not honda) tuning web
sites.  Here in Michigan the roads don't always lend themselves to VW's well
endowed suspension (except of course for freeway ramps).  As a summer hobby,
I think it could be fun to build an import drag car, and since drag racing is
about the only racing in Michigan (sob sob); I might be able to find people
to race with!!! also, if any listers are from Michigan, can anyone point be
to any club racing (i.e. not drag or circle track) events?
Thanks
Ben
84 8v