Re: Looking for MK-I shell on the east coast.............

On Sat, 19 Feb 2000 20:57:36 -0800 T Berk <tberk@mindspring.com> writes:

>What if I find one in the Parts Yard? Will that be too complicated if
>it's in good condition otherwise?
>
>TBerk

If she were on the west coast, that would be great. Since she's in
Boston, this would mean shipping it back there. Might not be cost
effective for her at the moment.

She is interested in a 78 thats in my local auto trader mag. Looks to be
in sweet condition on the web site and if it pans out, I might be making
a road trip to Boston for her. I just thought id try and find her
something local to her or at least on her coast. I doubt it since
everything rusts to crap back there. She would be the only one on the
east coast with a rust free 78 Roc! Call Guinness! LOL!
Still looking for her, she wants her Roc back.

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi   82' Scirocco GTi   81' "Project Scirocco FSP"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and