Re: lotsa questions

Ryan Schuermann wrote:

> Numbah 1: If I remove the heater core, is it then
> ok to capoff the middle waterpump outlet and the
> water outlet on the head, driver side? If so should
> I be so lucky as to find someone making block-off
> plates for that coolant exit on the side of the head?
>
> thanks
> Ryan
>
> --

No, their purpose is to allow water from the pump through the head and
block when the thermostat is closed. Also provides for thorough heat
distribution during initial startup as the cylinder head would get too
hot too fast.

I'd just loop the heater in and out with a U shaped hose. (If you must.)

TBerk