Re: scirocco weight thread

You've never met the Mad Bastard, have you?  His Sciretta was a legend...
low, loud, and crude..  it kicked my ass when I had the 16v pickup (granted,
nothing too special, but quicker than most rocs).  I know Mr MB will do
whatever is necessary to make his new Mk1 faster than the Sciretta.

And Jason, wasn't your white 16v running high 14's in the 1/4?

As for stripping weight, every little bit helps...   every pound (yeah, even
off the driver....   *shrug*)

John

lots of stuff
http://www.prod.net/jvanvuren/vw.htm

>No offense Mad Bastard but...

>hehe, anything to shave a coupla pounds.  it all adds up, you know.
actually,