Re: does anybody have a catalog for Type 53 Mk1 Roccos?

Robinson Family wrote:

> We need a catalog of parts for our 1975 Scirocco for rebuilding purposes.
> latr
> Chap
>
> --

Have you a copy of the VAG cd? It has most all parts on it. Perhaps one
of the local listers in your area can source one for you, were are you
located?

 Conversely you could order what you need from the Potterman, if it's
available he can prob. get it.

<http://www.parts4vws.com>

Note that some parts are no longer kept in stock and can be very hard to
source.

What in particular are you after if I might ask.

TBerk