should I?

Ok it's been a while since i have been on the
list but here goes...

i recently got in a accident in my beloved
scirocco. When i took it to my ins company and
got an extimate for damages they said that the
damages totalled out the car. As far as i can see
there is no frame damage, but anyway heres whats
on the car

2.0l 16v engine with about 80,000 miles on it
Electric Sunroof and door locks
16"wheels and low profile tires
great soundsystem
new leather stearing wheel
new leather gearshift knob
custom exhaust system
new uncracked dash

i also have euro turnsignals(clear) and  euro
headlights, the drivers side ones are smashed
though.

Question is how should i work this and what
should i do.
i' have the option of buying back the car, which
i was planning on doing, but should i keep the
car and fix the damage, or part it out. it's
drivable as is but the hood is bent back and the
drivers side healights and turn signal is
smashed. the fender on that side is pushed back
enough where i cannot open the door. i was
thinking about selling the car as is also
considering it's worth a bunch with that 2.0
liter in her. anyway any advice would be
appreciated.

she still runs and drives straight.