Re: Used Konis in the yard - How much should I offer?

How about $50.00, and you send them to me when you get them out....come
on, that sounds fair to me.  Honestly, if you have to pull it, I would
start dirt low $10.00, and haggle up...it always works for me.  I got the
pair of Recaro seats in my Scirocco for $50, and they have very, very
minor wear.

-=Rick
84' 8V wolfs
Mobile, AL