Re: mk2 paint, or something like that

> Zach Vrooman wrote:
>
> Hi all.
>
> I went to work and dug up some old paint chips for '81 VWs. Didn't
> find any Cosmos Blue listed, but did find a Cosmos Silver Poly. It
> does have a bluish tint. Here's the paint code:
>
> Cosmos Silver Poly= LK5Y
>
> There's also a Mauritius Blue= LY5A
> And Pacific Blue Poly= L31G
>
> If there's enough interest, I could get a list of all the pertinent VW
> colors and the VW codes and throw 'em up on my site..
>
> Zach

Say, did you see this part of the thread from Steph?-

Sorry, didn't find Cosmos Blue...and I've been surfing elsewhere trying
find it.  Best I came up with is the GTI16v site with all (most) of the
VW
paint codes.  I'll keep lookin' tho'....maybe I'll get lucky.

http://www.gti16v.org/vwcolors.htm#vwcolors