Re: (16v) some rocco questions...

Hello,

Yes, I am in Pennsylvania.  Well, we know (actually are assuming... but we
are almost 100% positive, even my friend from Germany who has bought a 50mm
says it is) because it is way wider on the outside. the runners are fatter,
just like a 50mm one, and a few other things are diff. I cant go look at it
now due to the fact that is 250 miles away.

Pete

I'm not sure about how rare they are, but they are a european item.  They