Re: Cincy - DRAG RACE & SHOW

> > Too bad the Mad Bastard toasted the Sciretta.  Now
> we'll never find
> > out just how much faster Brett's car
> is........hehehe.
>
>     no worries, jim.  what's important is that i was
> ahead of brett when we
> ran at the toronto show :)

The only reason why you we're in front of him is
because Brett doesn't know how to drive. That's why I
told him to give the fucken car to me!!! I'll whoop
yer ass with it. Brett? Whatcha think? :)

>     and by the time i'm done with my new beast,
> it'll smoke him like a phat
> bowl of reefer :Þ

Pass that shit over!!

> > And I'm torn...do I bring the VR6 Passat wagon and
> shock everyone, or
> > the 16v Convertible, which I'd be hesitant to beat
> on......decisions,
> > decisions...
>
>     passat?  what the hell's that?  dude, if you
> haven't got a rocco, you
> gotta bring a mk1.  you got a mk1, bring it.  and
> what the fuck are you
> building this thing up for if you're not going to
> beat the snot out of it.
> shit.

That's why his car isn't going to self destruct like
your assbox.

>don't be a cocksmoking assmaster like paully
> and nigel and drive like
> an old lady...

Cocksmoking assmaster?
You mean donkey raping shit eating cockmasters.
Fuck Jay, get your shit together.

I'm going to give you a royal beatdown when I get
there. But you have to take out a spark plug. BIATCH!

=====
Paul Maione (The Burnt Kid)
Scirocco 86' 8v Flash Silver
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/9149/