thanks all. . . motor mount

Hello,

Thanks for the input on my motor mount dilemas.  The
thing has been in for a couple days now :)  I ended up
having a friend grab onto the v-belt as hard as he can
while I used an allen socket.  One of the bolts
stripped so I had to hammer in a 1/4" socket, and then
it came out ok.  All I have to say is AIR TOOLS.
Anyways, my haynes underwear manual didn't help me
figure out how to tension the belts at all so I looked
at the engine for 30 minutes and found the right
tensioning screws and figured out how they worked.
Next time, it won't be such a PITA.

-'Chung