Re: not really related to Sciroccos but...

--- Marie Laugesen <marie@blaze.ca> wrote:

> >--- Marie Laugesen <marie@blaze.ca> wrote:
> >> Well, today I came in early to work to rig up an
> anti-tailgating device
> >> to the company truck.  I used an old Acura washer
> pump, bottle &
> >> squirter, wired it up to a power source and glued the
> squirter just
> >> inside the quarter panel about 3 inches away from the
> exhaust pipe.  I
> >> filled the bottle up with good old WD40.
> >>
> >> Of course, within about 15 minutes, a tailgater was
> upon my ass, so I
> >> hit the little button I rigged on the dash, and my
> face grinned with joy
> >> as I noticed a big cloud of snmelly smoke come from
> the back of my van
> >> and the guy backed off opretty quickly.
> >>
> >> Next time I'll use BRAKE FLUID
> >
> > LOL!!!  That is just too funny!  What creativity.  : 0
> >You are truely an inspiration...
>
> the best part is the boss let me raid the parts bin to
> create the damn
> thing! :)

Oh this is KILLING me!!!  LOL!!!!

Hey Ben, think we should rig up a system for, say, my '85?
That'd be sooo much fun.  :)

=====
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco    <---SOLD :(
'80 Scirocco S
'81 Rabbit Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v (2)
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry