Re: Machine shop in N.E area

> I am getting ready to send my 2.0 block out to have
> machine work and balencing done.  I am looking for a
> reputable shop in the New England area.  Any one have
> any favorites??

Where in NE are you?  I know Shine uses a place in MA that
is very reputable.  You don't want to send your VW stuff
to a shop that does 'merican stuff only.  Let me know where
you are located and I'll ask around as to who is good in that
area.

BTW if any of you guys are looking for a 2 Liter block I have
one for sale out of a 90 GLI - 127K $350.  I'll even ship it if
need be.  Get it out of my basement - I keep tripping on it.

Joe Oliveira                        ______________
83 FSP Rabbit GTI            [__\==(\x/)==/__]
97 STR  Jetta GLX VR6   {OO==(\x/)==OO}
ilium@bit-net.com
Visit our website at:
http://www.FlyingToasterRacing.com