Big Dent, looking for suggestions.

Well, about a month ago someone smashed into my parked scirocco with their
Toyota 4Runner.  Now I've got a nice large dent in my right-rear quarter
panel area.  I've got the insurance money and was wondering what I could do
here.  This is what I'm deciding.

1.  Use all the money get the dent fixed.
2.  Pop the dent out myself, risk doing a horrible job, use the money for
some nice mods (euro-lights/bumpers, stress bars, exhaust, or whatever.)
3.  Cut out the panel and have a new one welded in. (Would need a panel to
weld in.)
4.  Buy a nice shell and swap my engine/interior into it, this would rid me
of the other little dings in the car.  This would require someone having a
MKII (or MKI, why not?) shell they want to sell, and would have to be
reasonably close to Wisconsin/Michigan.
5.  Buy another Scirocco...not really an option if I want a nice one, unless
I can find one sitting in a barn collecting dust.
6.  Leave the dent there...hehe, this isn't even an option. :)

Well, I'm considering option 4 if I can find a shell anywhere close, so does
anyone have or know of one nearby?  If not, option 3 would be nice, 'cause
it'd probably be the best looking fix.  This also would require someone
having a panel to sell.  Haven't check the pick-n-pull yet, but I don't
think any near me have any 'roccos in them.  So does anyone have any
comments/suggestions/sciroccos?  Thanks in advance!

Lee Folkman
'84 Wolfsburg Scirocco 8v (looking for a fix)
'82 Jetta Diesel(225,000+ and can still get 50mpg)