Chicago auto show

Has anyone gone to the Chicago auto show yet??  This was the first big auto
show I've been to and I was sad to see that the limited number of concepts
were almost all SUVs or SUV/car crossbreeds.  VW's new pickup in a strange
LARGE creature.  Has anyone seen that Subaru SUV monstrosity.  It is a joke,
sort of reminded me of the car on the Simpsons that Homer designed.  BMW had
a couple M cars there and Audi had three or so TT roadsters.
   VW didn't have anything too special, just all of their new models, a
couple of engine cut-aways (old VR6, 1.8T), and a 4Motion drivetrain with
suspension and new V6 on it.  That engine is a monster compared to the VR6.

Thats about it,

Josh