Re: [Audio] Yellow Mk2 with speakuhs'

Tosha,

Nice, but what's up with the tubing/wiring/??? coming out of the
fuel filler? Is this guy running some new kind of combustion powered
amplifiers?
Ok, so I'm not a stereo guy, I'd rather listen to the beautiful music of my
Scirocco singing at 6500rpm!!!  8) And I'd rather spend the $ on other
items to make her go even faaaaaasteeeeeer.

Randy B.
Cosmos 81 Scirocco S - soon to be 2.0L 16V
Mars 81 Scirocco S - t t 1847cc