Re: Went to look at a white 16v....

Come on out, take some vacation time and meet a few folks. You can drive
back in a day or two and get to know your new purchase on the way. You
_know_ there are folks along the way for emergency roadside tech
support, so don't fret.

Only thing I demand is you keep the thing from rusting. OK?

TBerk
Scirocco Conservation Project.