more Vancouver BC 'rocco sitings

Well, today was a good Scirocco-spotting day. I must say that Vancouver
seems to have a lot of 'em around, since I'm constantly seeing ones I've
never seen before.

I saw a nice silver 16V in the parking lot of City Square Mall on Cambie.
Good condition, and looks like someone is taking care of it. And, on one
of the rare times I actually park the car at home, I pulled up behind what
I initially thought was my neighbours red Audi GT but turned out to be
(obvious once I was right behind it) a nice red 'rocco (I think a 16V, but
I really didn't look to closely as I was carrying a bunch of things from
the car). Kind of a funny sight, having both cars right one after the
other.

Then of course is the white one (8v Mk2) and the silver one (8v Mk2) which
also seem to live right around me somewhere; should try to get them all
lined up one day...

-Oliver

Oliver Seiler -- Software Developer, Pivotal Software, http://www.pivotal.com
    Scirocco MkII Diary - http://erisian.com/~oseiler/scirocco/index.html