Re: Back with a white '88 16V - Front Speakers?

Anybody interested in a pair of 4x6 MTX plate speakers?  $75 and I'll pay
shipping.

I also have an MTX sub box... three 10" Blue Thunders.  Way more bass than I
ever needed.  Payed $310, will sell for $200.  Too heavy to ship, located in
Wisconsin, but can bring to Cincy in June or to Colorado in a few weeks.
Fits nicely in the back of a Mk2 roc, dunno about anything else.

John

lots of stuff
http://www.prod.net/jvanvuren/vw.htm