Re: Oil cap leakage...

In a message dated 2/11/00 5:20:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
scirocco@powerlink.net writes:

<< anybody have an extra cap around (that seals tighter than mine) and
 >is it a good bet that replacing the cap will fix the problem? >>

Yea that will fix it, I replaced mine about six months ago.  I got if from my
local VW parts store and It is a lot bigger than the original one.  It's got
a lot of German writing on it to saying something like don't overfill the oil
or it will fu k up the cat. converter, kinda cool. was only four bucks

Brian 86 16v
http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html