87 Scirocco FS in Brooklyn on E-bay

Anybody from Brooklyn looking for a new project?
-Randy

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=256094263

>Item Description:
> You are bidding on a 1987 Volkswagen Scirocco 2dr hatchback. Original
Toronado Red paint with grey velour interior, black carpet and mats. 8 valve
4 cylinder engine mated to a 5spd manual transmission. Dual power mirrors,
power steering and power brakes. Cruise control, a/c, Sanyo am/fm stereo
cassette with 4 speakers. Rear spoiler and rear windsheild wiper. Height
adjustable front seats and rear folding seats for extensive cargo room.
175/70/13 high performance Firestone all season tires on 13" steel rims with
full wheel covers. Car has appx 96,000 miles on odometer which works
intermittently. I am the third owner of this vehicle. Original paint still
shines (garage kept) but has a few small dings. Interior is vey clean no
tears or rips on seats. Original VW carpeted mats included. Problems to date
are 1) Valve cover gasket should be replaced and may need an engine mount.
Have some service records and touch up paint along with original owners
manual. Car is solid and dependable starts on the coldest days and runs very
well. Local sale preferred in order for potential buyer to see drive and or
bring a mechanic to check. Delivery is not available. Buyer is required to
pay cash upon pick up. Vehicle identification number is wvwca053xhk002304.
Car is sold in as is condition. Please email with other inquiries. Good Luck
and Happy Bidding !