Re: Euro Headlight Question.

Travis Bedford wrote:

> I've had Euro headlights on for a while. My question is if the lights
> can be wired so only the outers are on low, and then on high the
> inners and outers are on. Since all four lights are always on, I get
> more "flashes" from oncoming drivers that I care to encounter.

Mine are wired up that way - lows are just lows (outer), high beam
switch gives me highs (still within the outer unit) plus the
driving lights on the inside.  Are you saying that yours are
currently hooked up so that you have EVERYTHING blaring at once
on the low-beam setting?  If so - yikes! no wonder you're getting
flashed.. I'm surprised some cop hasn't ticketed you yet!

-kc-
'86.5 16V 2.0
'99 GTI GLX