Re: SV: Scirocco sighting?

By the way , there is a Brasalian VW called Amazon , it's something like the Audi 80 4-door , has either1.6 or 1.8 carburator engine , ofcourse made in Brasil .

Ayham Idrees
http://www.scirocco2.de/ayham.htm

Roland Johansson wrote:

>The other day I was driving along and this black Scirocco whizzed by me, but >it had a badge on the back that said "AMAZON" instead of Scirocco.  >Maybe Sciroccos were called Amazons in some third world country?  Anyone >seen one of these?

Was it written in chrome and an "old" style? Could be someone has found a Amazon badge of an Volvo Amazon and put on.

Roland Johansson, Swedish Viking
Scirocco 1,8T -82
Http://hem.passagen.se/toker

--