Re: how do I remove chrome???

VeeWdriver@aol.com wrote:

> I once dated a girl who could get the chrome off a bumper...let me
> see if I can find her number again...think the wife threw all that
> old stuff out...

Here's a good one for you.. 15 years ago I was working for a friend
at a startup venture.  We only had about 10 employees at the time,
one of whom was an INCREDIBLY dumb blonde receptionist who could
barely find her way to work each day.  At the first company Xmas
party, it was decided we'd draw names and give each other "gag"
gifts.  The pres/founder drew the receptionist's name.  What did
he buy her?  A 50-foot coil of garden hose, with a golf ball taped
to one end, and a pair of kneepads.  No trailer-hitch ball though.. :0

Funny part was he bought the stuff a couple of weeks ahead of time
and it was in the back seat of his car.  One day his wife got in
and saw the stuff... "what is THAT for?"  Classic!

-kc-
'86.5 16V 2.0
'99 GTI GLX