Re: Back with a white '88 16V - Front Speakers?

Kappa Infinity 4x6 in the front.  No cutting, stuffing, swearing, and
GUARANTEED to fit the first time :)  I had to cut some Pioneer's to get 'em
in there after I fried the Kappa's (they lasted 8 years...it was time they
blew)....I switched back to a new set of Kappa's.   Clearer sound than the
Pioneers....nice fit....I'm happy.

Steph

P.S.  Look in a Crutchfield book...they give the dimensions/depth of the
speaker and what the max fit is for your car.  Good book.