Alt belt noise

The alternator belt on my 81 squeals like a stuck pig.  It only happens at
night when I run the lights along with anything else (fan and/or fogs) and
only when I have my foot off the gas pedal.  It takes quite a while and quite
a few engine revs (with fan &/or fogs turned off) to make it stop.  It's
rather annoying.  The belt is tight (I checked it today).  The alternator is
new and is a 90 amp unit as is the belt (new that is).  Could misaligned
pulley wheels be the cause?   I have AC on the car, so there are 2 pulleys
connected to the crank.  One 'real' pulley (alternator pulley) and one that
is made with 2 halves and some shims (AC pulley).  There are 5 shims total, 3
'thick' ones making up the AC pulley and 2 'thin' ones between that pulley
and the alt pulley.  Is this correct?  Someone, anyone, everyone, please
help, I enjoy running my fogs at night as well as the fan (it's cold in
Michigan).

TIA,
Stewart