Fwd: A good way to ward off those pesky tailgaters

In a message dated 2/9/00 9:47:46 AM Pacific Standard Time, Vaughn8v writes:

<< In a message dated 2/7/00 11:31:38 PM Pacific Standard Time,
green536@hotmail.com writes:

 << I have heard from an anonymous source that dead CV joint ball bearings
wolk
  very well ;)

 Actually, for tailgating convertible vehicles, emptying the kitty litter out
the sunroof of the Roc can work well too!!

 Ben >>