Re: Interior parts?

--- Julie Macfarlane <juliemac@telenet.net> wrote:
> Hey guys,
> 	Any one know where I can get new carpets and
> interior panels for a 1981
> Rocco?
> 	My car has hit 300k miles. I have done the struts &
> shocks, steering and
> exhaust. A motor is being re-built for me and the
> body is due to be
> repainted in the spring....
>
> 	Hope some one can help,

Potterman can get carpet, I think - try him 1st!

also, this place has carpet and seat upholstery:
http://www.jbugs.com/

try this too:

This place used to make door panels for Scirocco Mk1,
but I don't see it in their current catalog, maybe if
enough of us asked, they would do a apecial run:

http://www.vwupholstery.com/

=====
Mark Peele
1981 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)