Re: Non Roc......87 GTI Synchro Prototype

I have seen this car in person . Pretty cool to see a prototype in person . I
cant remember exactly but the VIN starts with XX which is intersting . Also
has the euro spec headlight aiming system and speedometer I belive .
The intercooler is also very interesting as it makes up part of the intake
plenum .

There is a website of this car but not sure of the adress . You could try a
search on "Screaming Yellow Zonker" since thats its moniker .

Jasin
MK1 awaiting spring