racing pics &show blurb

Just did a high speed driving event this weekend with the
ClubHotWater VW club. I took out the 81 rocco and there
was also an 86 8v DSP car out there too tearing up the
track on R1s making me jealous. Here's a link to a few pics,
there are a couple of my silver rocco.

http://www.geocities.com/tex_rabbit/photos/autocross.html

Oh and don't forget to come down to the 3rd Annual Texas
Hot Water Blast show. We have an ad in European car but
the correct website is http://www.clubhotwater.org, Houston
is centrally located in between East and West coast, it would
be a perfect place for us all to come and meet at a big show.

Ryan