Re: [EURO LIGHTS][Aiming?]

Tyler Zachau wrote:

> My euros are way outta whack. What is the best way to align them? Thanks!

   What usually works for me is to have between 3/4 and a full tank of
gas, a flat straight road with trees on the sides, and a couple of
buddies.  I have one of them sit in the car and the other in a car way
down the road coming the opposite way.  I then aim each light
individually until my friend down the road isnt blinded by my light.
Its not high tech, but works for me and most of my friends....

  André Bjorkheim
  Lime Green 79 Scirocco ©
  http://idt.net/~volkswgn/profile/pro3.html
  ICQ #266870