Re: Racing Moment Humor

LOL...along the same lines my folks are kind of car people (my old man has
been wrote up in Hot Rod with Edward Burgi a couple of times in the 60s). I
grew up in a very small town in the midwest and would see my folks on a daily
basis driving from here to there (4 stoplights in the whole town) and
whenever I pulled up next to one of my folks it was always on, my dad was the
worst. Its pretty embarrassing when your cruisin with your friends and your
dad or worst yet your mom smokes you. hehe....my dad now has a modified S-10
truck with the Vortec V6 that eats mustangs and camaros for lunch hehe...damn
I miss home.

Shannon
"Better to burn out than to fade away"
87 16V w/213,000 mi
"Drugs have taught a whole new generation of youth the metric system"