Re: 2.0 16v

In a message dated 2/5/00 11:01:33 PM Pacific Standard Time,
kevinc@flashcom.net writes:

<< > The 2 liter I was looking to buy is an automatic.  This will not hook up
 > an engine with manual tranny, correct?  Please LMK b/c I know nothing about
 > this subject.  Thanks

 Uh.. what?  :D

 That question doesn't really make sense.. the "engine" can't be an
 "automatic".  I'm not really sure what you're asking.>>

===No need to be insulting!  :)  LOL

<< If you found a 2-liter in an automatic-equipped car, and just want to pull
 the engine to swap into your stick-equipped 'roc.. you're fine. >>

Yep, just tear all that torque converting shit outta there and replace it
with clutch componentry, and like stated above, you're fine!!  Good luck!

Ben