Re: Racing Moment Humor

Tom wrote:

>Of course, I drive a white car with a blue stripe on it...and I wouldn't
mind
>if you besmudged a couple of riceboys either...

Doh!!!!  I'm glad to see we have some men in blue on our team, now if I
could just get pulled over by you from time to time. :)

>Hmmmmm...a Honda sensitive brake fluid mister would be a good idea....

Isn't that kinda' like a misdemeanor if you get caught?

I'd thought about this idea also but figured it would be too thick for the
washer
pump and I might get it on other innocent cars behind me, like that guy in
the
98 twin turbo 911 behavin' himself. Just the thought of messing up his paint
almost brings tears to ma' eyes

How about a nozzle to spray some flammable mist or gas into the exhaust
at the tip kinda like a flamethrower. You could spray it and melt the grill
of the moron tailgating you. Anyone for barbecued honda emblems?

OUCH! those handcuffs hurt, do ya' think ya' could loosen them a little. :)

-Randy