Re: Racing Moment Humor

Antaki,

I actually did this one day after having the umpteenth moron
in the minivan/SUV/hondapukeracer tailgate me at 85mph.

I went back to the house proceeded to take a spare rear
window sprayer, thread a hose from the rear wiper bottle
through the hole in the sheetmetal where the rear bumper
cover mounts to the sheetmetal. I then pushed the sprayer
into a hole behind the pass. rear tire in the metal of the
bottom of the bumper that was convienently already there
and connected up the hose. I filled the tank up with WD-40,
about the same viscosity as H2O and guaranteed to slightly
smear the windshield of the car behind you without totally
taking away their visibility. It would spray the WD-40
about 5 feet behind the car at a height of about 2 1/2 feet,
and it was aimable. The only problem I could not solve with
the system was that once you activated it (activated the rear
wiper) it would continue to drain the tank until empty,
something to do with gravity. I never had the balls to really
use it though, so never refilled the bottle back up and will
probably just replace it with a new tank for wiperfluid.

Disclosure Statement:
"This is not a recomendation for use on public highways, it
is for Off Road use only"
Ok, just had to say that to CMA.

If any listers drive black and white sedans with red
and blue lights on top, I live in Tuscon, um.............
New Mexico, yeah that's right, I live in Tucson, New Mexico.
:0

Randy B.
Cosmos 81 Scirocco S - soon to be 2.0L 16V
Mars 81 Scirocco S - t t 1847cc