mk1 purchase. . . Doh!

Thanks for responding to my bone-head inquiries,

Argg. . . after an intense internal battle of the
soul, I've decided that I'll have to pass on the mk1.
Maintaining 2 16v's keeps me plenty busy. . . the
prospect of cheaper parts and power upgrades was
overwhelming though.

If ever one of these 16v's gets crashed though, I'm
going to cannibolize it and move everything to a mk1.
That's always been my upgrade philosophy. . . when it
breaks, upgrade.  To detract from that course would be
a pit I do not want to fall into.

Have fun,
'Chung