Cool Shit I learned today

So I was gleefully killing time today poking around the local Pick-N-Pull
when I noticed that a Porsche 924 had a nice dual electric fan setup in
it......

I pulled the fan shroud off and ditched the POS single speed four blade fan
but kept the smaller fan in the shroud....paid the greasy lady at the
counter $15 and was on my way.

Once home, I tore pulled the fan blade part off and swapped it onto a spare
16V two speed fan that I had lying around and I put the other 16V fan in the
"larger" fan position in the Porsche shroud.  So, now I can wire it up and
have dual speed dual electric fans to go with my 16V radiator in the MkI.

I will have to make a couple brakets to bolt the shroud on but it is the
same size as the later model VW shroud that Nate and Alex Ting are using.

Cool eh?

Brian H