Re: Bad Block?

Being the optimist that I am (i.e. cheap ass), I was thinking that
since the piston rings (or even the piston skirt?<shrug>) won't travel
down that far into the cylinder, it probably wouldn't matter... Of
course, I am not an engine builder, so my logic is likely to be flawed.
I have heard of people clearancing the block to fit larger cranks, so I
figure the lower part of the block isn't as sensitive to
modification...

TIA,
chrisg
'82 8v