Re: Need Fuel Pump

SubConSk8@aol.com wrote:

> I am in need of a fuel pump for my 86' Rocco...It is the electric one I
> think...These things are too expensive...Anyone got an extra somewhere? If
> so, let me know your price...TIA
>
> Stephen Mull
> '86 8v Rocco Black
> Seattle, WA

Are you sure you need one? as in may not be a bad pump, as in Did you
check the fuel pump relay? Do you have a Bentley repair manual?

Perhaps you really do need a pump. In case you do, see the man; the
Potterman that is-

<http:www.parts4vws.com>

Don't worry that you may not see what you want, send the info about the
make & model and get a quote. You'll be very happy. :) Good parts, good
price.

TBerk