Re: MK1 in my future!

Now you all just have to go out and get MK3 Scirocco's
to complete the set. Oh, my bad, uH um ... I mean Corrado.

Hey, watch it with those tomatoes you could put an eye out.

8)

Randy B.
Cosmos 81 Scirocco S - soon to be 2.0L 16V
Mars 81 Scirocco S - t t 1847cc
VR6 Corrado someday ???? Hm................