NJ Scirocco meet

Dan, I've got no time for almost anything these days (like starting a club) but
I shall definitely put on another Scirocco event like last year's. We had a
blast at that one, right guys? We're all up for it again, yes?

Actually, I want to do it up as a true TSD road rally with mandatory navigators,
map books, prizes, groupie girls, etc... As much as it pains me, though, I'll
have to eliminate the dirt roads. :^(

:^)

--
Scott F. "Rally Wan Kenobi" Williams