Heater blower fan assembly

I've got warm air blowing at my face and the windshield - how nice it is!!!
Thanks Peter for sending the fan up to me.  What's nice is that it is the correct unit so if I ever chose to hook up the aircondition I'll have cold air blowing at me! Mind you I chickened out and got a mechanic guy I know to install it for $130.- Canadian.  Not too shabby! It's nice to have these sources through the list.
Thanks.
Oliver Toronto 88Scirocco8V Slegato