sponsership

just likethe title says...

how would i go about presenting my self to companiews  so i could ge
tsome free parts......yes i know i work at a performance shop but i
woudl still like to be able to help out other companies yah know....liek

go to a show put a sticker on it ..talk about it and basically endorse
their product on an acutally application
i am thinking along the lines of seats, race harness, gauges saftey
eqipment since all teh motor work is done at the MOTORTECHNIK and all
the enginer parts come from there ......i spoke with my boss about it
and he said just take some of the business cards so that way when people

ask you why you beat them so bad adn they cant figure out why give them
a card and tellthe mto get a clue ........   hehehehe....no stickers
just cards in the glovebox

any help woudl be nice thank  you
jonas